wolff_environmental001010.jpg wolff_environmental002014.gif we_menumolda.gif wolff_environmental001016.gif wolff_environmental001012.gif wolff_environmental001018.gif
Mold is everywhere, there is good and bad mold. Its how your body reacts to it that makes the difference. Here are some common signs that you or someone you know has been exposed to mold.
  + Itching or irritation of the nose, eyes, throat or skin
  + Mysterious skin rashes
  + Sinus infections or congestion/sinusitis (runny nose)
  + Respiratory problems (sneezing and coughing)
  + Upper or Lower respiratory infections
  + Fatigue
  + Frequent headaches
  + Trouble concentrating, memory lapses, confusion
  + Mood swings, anxiety, depression
  + Chronic aches and pains
  + Digestive problems.
Mold has the potential to cause health problems and even make a home uninhabitable. However, everyone is affected differently when in contact with mold. Some mold can produce allergens, irritants and, in some cases, potentially toxic chemical substances known as mycotoxins. People who are sensitive ans exposed to mycotoxins can become ill. Allergic reactions to mold are common. They can be immediate or delayed. People diagnosed with allergies and asthma maybe very sensitive to mold. Mold can cause asthma attacks. Others at risk may include: infants, pregnant women and individuals with existing respiratory conditions.
Can Mold cause health problems?
wolff_environmental001005.jpg wolff_environmental001003.jpg wolff_environmental001001.jpg